We have made some adjustments to our plans for reopening CrossRoads to in-person services. Please read the following for the details.
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Times & Length of Services
Services will be at 8:30 am and 10:30 am and will be 45-50 minutes in length. There will be no refreshments or extended lingering between services to allow time for sanitizing.
Protocols for Services
- You will be required to sign up for a specific service time every week you plan to attend so that a roster may be prepared. Signups will begin each Monday at 10 am and will close on Thursday at 10 am using this link https://form.jotform.com/202595277293161.The link will also be found on the CrossRoads website and Facebook page.
- Attendance for visitors or those who did not sign-up will be limited to seating available.
- Please enter the building through the doors of the original church and proceed up the stairs following social distancing guidelines. Areas will be marked on the carpet at 6-foot intervals for use as a reference on spacing.
- Masks covering the mouth and nose must be worn inside the building. Bandanas and gaiters are not as effective and will not be acceptable. We will have masks available if someone needs one.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entry.
- Since some of our attendees are at higher risk for complications from the COVID-19 virus, a screening station will be present. Temperatures will be taken on the wrist and affirmation of absence of CV symptoms will be obtained from attendees prior to admittance.
- If you are not feeling well or have traveled to New York State from a state or region that is currently on the New York State COVID-19 Travel Advisory list, we respectfully ask that you do not attend in-person services until a 14-day period has passed.
- A greeter will meet you at the top of the ramp leading to the new lobby and will escort you to your seat in the new lobby. Seating will be arranged by family following CDC guidelines.
- If you have children in the nursery or preschool, you may take them to their classrooms after you have been escorted to your seats. Other instructions on children’s services will be sent separately to families.
- During the service, music and announcements will still be provided on video.
- Please remain seated after the service. We will dismiss the rows from back to front. We ask that you immediately exit the building through the new lobby doors to the parking lot.
Thank you for your continued support, patience, and encouragement. Please contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.